Line drawings are art forms made using lines, usually using a pencil or pen for creating a composition that is not based on coloring or shading. Line drawing is commonly used in illustrations, technical drawings comics, and graphic design.
In the case of a line drawing the main focus is on the lines rather than the shading or color. The artist employs a variety of line weights and kinds to create depth, texture, and contrast. Line drawings are either simple or intricate and be abstract or representational. Some of the most famous examples of line drawings include those of M.C. Escher who designed complex and mind-bending designs as well as tessellations with lines, as well as the works of Pablo Picasso, who was well-known for his simple line art that conveyed the essence of his subjects in only the use of a couple of strokes.
Abstract woman-in-line art:
Abstract line art depicting women can be created by using different methods and styles. One method is to employ fluid lines that flow to capture the curvatures and movements of the human figure Another approach is to employ geometric patterns and shapes in order to create a representation abstract of the female form.
In order to create a line drawing abstract design of women, you can begin by sketching the basic outline of your figure with loose and light lines. Then, you can experiment with different kinds of lines, including thin and thick lines, straight or curly lines, and smooth and jagged lines to give depth and texture to the sketch. You can also experiment with negative space by filling in portions of the cute drawing using solid white or black to add visual interest and contrast. Another option is to play with various angles and perspectives, to produce a more abstract and dynamic composition.
Meatnipa teaches you a variety of abstract art lines so be sure to play around and discover the one that fits your personal taste. The most popular styles are minimalist line art flowing abstract line art as well as geometric line art.
Adobe fresco straight line drawing:
Making a straight line with Adobe Fresco is an easy procedure. Here’s how to accomplish it:
- Start Adobe Fresco and create a new canvas.
- Choose the brush tool in the toolbar located on the left-hand side.
- Select a size of brush and color you would like to apply to the straight line.
- Tap the canvas where you would like your straight line to begin.
- Without lifting your fingers or stylus moves your fingers or stylus along the canvas in the direction you would like the line to go.
- Press the shift key of your keyboard to restrict the line to a straight one.
- Release your finger or stylus once you are at the end of your line.
- When you hold down the shift key when you drag, Adobe Fresco will automatically create straight lines between the starting and endpoints. You can also alter the size and color of the brush to change the appearance of the straight line.
If you’re looking to create many straight lines which are perpendicular or parallel to one another you can make use of the grid and snap-to-grid functions within Adobe Fresco. This will allow you to create uniform and precise straight lines within your work.